Dentures are a wonderful option for many men and women in the Troy, MO area. They are exceptionally useful as a way to replace missing, damaged or decayed teeth. When installed properly, dentures in Troy, Missouri can greatly improve a person's oral and dental health. With the ability to chew food, along with the added comfort of having a beautiful smile, dentures are helping more and more patients maintain their oral health.
Dentures in the Troy area are a logical and cost effective method for replacing broken, damaged and missing teeth. If you currently have missing teeth but are looking to get your smile back, contact Armen Tumanyan, DMD today.
For those considering dentures, visit the denture specialist Dr. Armen Tumanyan. Are you still unsure if dentures are right for you? Consider some of the benefits:
• Your aesthetic appearance will greatly improve. Missing teeth can cause men and women to become self-conscious. Dentures give patients a full set of teeth, removing the embarrassment of gaps or spaces between teeth.
• Dentures give the appearance of a naturally beautiful smile. Denture technology has improved to a great extent. Today, no one would even know that your dentures aren't real teeth. Feel confident that dentures will give you a naturally beautiful smile.
• Speaking in front of others also becomes easier with the help of the dentures. People with missing teeth often have problems properly annunciating words. Dentures help individuals to speak more clearly, which in turn raises their self-confidence.
• Chewing foods also becomes easier with either the fixed or removable dentures. This in turn can contribute to an overall improvement in health because with proper chewing and eating, proper digestion occurs.
• Dentures also help to support facial muscles. With the loss of teeth, muscles eventually stop supporting the mouth. As a result, the facial muscles sag causing wrinkles. These situations can greatly be avoided with the help of dentures.
• Dentures can also last for quite a long period of time depending upon the maintenance. They can definitely prove to be outstanding and worth the value of the total investment made.
If you're considering dentures, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
Schedule Your FREE Evaluation >